Wednesday, June 04, 2014

My Teenage Girl...Love is in the air... :)

Around two weeks ago, my daughter Yvette, who is in her 2nd grade of junior high told me that she requested by the school to do a singing performance on the school graduation event for their 3rd grade students.

I did not give her permission since she has to go through her own final exam when the event occur.

Last night, she came to me. She said this boy who she adored so much ask her to do the singing performance with him for the said event above. She was like begggginnng me for the permission,

Well....what can I say? This boy has always been the topic of her conversation. If I were her, I also do not want to miss this chance. So, there goes my permission flew out of me. :) . She was like trembling, jumping around on it.

My girl...my little girl... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment