Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cinderella got a pair of shoes. From Prince?? Nope!! From a secret admirer....hhmmm..

(I created this  around early of June, just got a chance to post it today as I haven't got a chance to took the shoes picture :) )

Two days ago when I came home from the office, my daughter came to me with a package in her hand. She showed me the content, it's a pair of cute flat shoes.

Yvette: "I found this in my school table's drawer in school. My friends knew who put this thing but they wouldn't let me know."

Me: "......." *speechless* "Well.... I guess you have to try to find out first where it came from. Who knows that it was put there mistakenly"

Last night.

Me: "So, have you find out who that shoes came from?"

Yvette: "Yeah. From this guy, new student. Younger class"

Me: "Wooww...he likes you?"

Yvette: "Yeah..., something like that"

Me: "aaw...aaww...can I borrow it some time?" :))

Hahahahaaa.... Can't help my self to stop smiling continuously.



No comments:

Post a Comment