Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy 64th Birthday Papa...

Yesterday (25 May 2014) was my dad's 64th birthday.

I didn't come to his house. The reason: it was Sunday, his house is quite far from my house. If I went there, I will be too exhausted when I reached back home. While I have to work today.

I am not very happy about it. Actually, apart from that silly reason, my relation with him is not really that good. There are many quarells between us. Other than that, currently, I'm in a situation that I cannot spend too much money since I have to pay for my house credit.

Again...I'm still not happy about it :( . I realize, whatever reason I have will not be good enough to be stated as a reason for not showing up for his birthday. I mean, c'mon...tired? exhausted? work? no money? for your own Dad?  I'm sorry Pa..... ;(((

I wish and send zillions of prayers that you will always be given health by Allah SWT. We love you...

AA
This is the picture from his last year's bday. That's my daughter, Yvette and his Eyang Kung. We brought him a bday cake.






No comments:

Post a Comment